Achieving Level B
Price Not Announced
Target Language: French
Achieving Level B gives you sustainable and durable second language skills:
- You gain the ability to communicate at the Level B.
- Your personal learning plan is designed according to your learning style.
- You stay involved with your work environment: you start applying your new second language skills at work during your learning, using vocabulary that is pertinent to your work.
- You use work documents in your second language as learning tools: this makes the acquisition meaningful and authentic to your professional context.
- You develop maintenance techniques so that you increase your confidence and your ability to work in your second language.
- You stay in the loop at work and don’t miss out on exciting projects.
Managers like the programme because their staff is only away for about 24 hours per month and the programme is affordable.